Thematic Event on Health Data Analytics
PRIVASA & Health Campus Turku present:
Open seminar with synthetic data as one of the core themes.
PRIVASA and Health Campus jointly organize an on-site event with a series of talks on the current trends in health data analytics, especially the emerging potential of synthetic datasets. The project spotlight will showcase the past, current and future research activities in the Turku area.
The event is open and free of charge to anyone interested, but all participants are expected to register by November 6.
We wish to warmly welcome our collaborators and extended partner network to discuss the findings of the PRIVASA project and beyond!
Location: Visitor and Innovation Centre Joki (Lemminkäisenkatu 12 B, FI-20520 Turku)
Participation: free of charge, registration required
Session 1: 13.00-14.20
1. Opening words | Ville Kytö, R&D Director, The Wellbeing Services County of Southwest Finland
2. Keynote 1: What health professionals need to know about synthetic data? | Valtteri Nieminen, Helsinki University Hospital
3. Keynote 2: Who owns synthetic health data? | Tom Southerington, General Counsel and Data Protection Officer, Finnish Biobank Cooperative
3. Practical experiences on generating synthetic tabular data or medical images? Research results from the PRIVASA project (University of Turku, Turku University of Applied Sciences, VTT)
– Coffee break –
Session 2: 14.40-16.00
4. Panel discussion: Industry and health service providers’ perspectives on health data sharing | Panelists: TBA
5. Project spotlight: SYNDATE, PHASE IV AI, CAID-X
Networking and snacks from 16.00 onwards.
For any inquiries related to the event, please contact the main organizers.
Health Campus Turku:
Mira Lehti, email@example.com
Tinja Pitkämäki, firstname.lastname@example.org