Finland – a treasure trove for real-world evidence (RWE) research and innovation
| Category: News
Business Finland has prepared an all-inclusive document describing the exceptional Finnish real-world evidence (RWE) research ecosystem. The purpose of this document is to illustrate the wealth of opportunities Finland has to offer to companies who are looking for extraordinary health and social data sources, an efficient operating environment, and forerunning collaborators.
The document comprises:
- real-life use cases
- visualizations of the Finnish RWE research ecosystem
- information on national health registries and biobanks
- practical descriptions of the different phases and various applications of RWE projects
- Finnish world-class service providers
- Finland’s strengths as a business environment
- data opportunities, application processes and RWE capabilities
This document has been produced in close collaboration with the leading experts within the Finnish RWE field.