Team Finland visit to Milan, Italy
We welcome you to join a Team Finland visit to Milan, Italy on 10 – 12 May, 2023.
The Italian healthcare system is in transition and there is a need to re-think the entire health care system;
- digitalization as enabler
- how to collect and use data to improve health care processes
- how to encourage and enable prevention
- self-monitoring and telemedicine and
- how to design sustainable future hospitals.
Italy and Finland have complementary expertise and competences and the Team Finland network has identified ways to connect Italian and Finnish companies and stakeholders. This 3-day visit to Milan gives an interesting opportunity for Finnish companies to meet with potential Italian clients, partners and key stakeholders.
This visit is postponed from February and if you registered for the February visit you do not need to re-register, just drop Maria (maria.westerholm (at) businessfinland.fi) an email and your participation is secured.
Register no later than 17 March 2023!