SPARK Finland program information and the experiences of the teams in the Eastern Finland region
Join in and listen the experiences of the teams in the Eastern Finland region from the SPARK Finland program 12.4.
Does your team have an innovative idea of a new product or solution for the health tech or life science industry?
Could the SPARK Finland program support the development of the idea and strengthen the capabilities of your team?
Application period in this spring for the SPARK Finland program May 1-31, 2022.
Regional information program 12.4. 10-11 (Zoom):
- The SPARK Finland program in general, Antti Kotimaa, regional manager SPARK Finland / SPARK Finland Alumni
- Presentation of the SPARK Finland program
- Team Wittyfy – Experiences from the program
- Kuopio University Hospital (KUH) thoughts on the program
- Greetings from the SPARK Finland steering group
- Team Algoa Progress – The Alumni Story, Joona Kemppainen, Aikoa Technologies Oy
- Team Corflux – Thoughts on the program after a year, Marja Hedman, KUH
- General discussion
Join through the Zoom link: https://uef.zoom.us/j/63025360905
Check out the SPARK Finland -program https://sparkfinland.fi/
If you cannot attend the information session in the Eastern Finland region, SPARK Finland’s general information events are coming:
27.4. 13–14 p.m.
5.5. 13–14 p.m.
Participation links to the events will be updated on SPARK Finland’s website: https://sparkfinland.fi/
Antti Kotimaa, Development Manager SPARK Finland, +358 44 7856449, firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizer: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Service (UEF) and SPARK Finland