SPARK Finland open call for projects targeting on new solutions in health tech and life science space
SPARK Finland program is designed to increase the maturity of academic and clinical discoveries towards practical solutions in the life science and health tech space.
Program supports also career development by educating scientists, students and clinicians on drug and health tech discovery and development, and building the understanding of business aspects related to the discoveries.
In open calls SPARK Finland looks for projects targeting on new solutions in health tech and life science space. Eligible applicants are from Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Kuopio and Joensuu regions – faculty, scientists, clinicians, students – from SPARK member institutions.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Check the match with your needs and offering of SPARK Finland.
- Fill the application form and submit a two-page application.
- Make a 5-minute video presentation (see advice slide for that).
- Get invited to discuss with SPARK’s evaluation panel.
- Decisions will be done in mid December.
Call opens: 1.11.2021 and deadline is: 30.11.2021 at 16:00