HIMSS21 & Health 2.0 Europe Health Conference
To be held digitally from 7-9 June 2021, the HIMSS21 & Health 2.0 European Health Conference will bring the best of both worlds: HIMSS’s knowledge, expertise and thought leadership in healthcare digitisation, and Health 2.0’s network of entrepreneurs and investors showcasing the latest and most innovative health tech solutions.
Created in close collaboration with HIMSS partners, the educational programme will address the most pressing challenges in digital health, feature renowned experts, and focus on real-world case studies, large-scale implementations, and outcomes-focused best practices.
Topics covered will include:
- Pandemic recovery and catching up on the backlog
- Data collaboration and trust to underpin integrated care
- Effective Digital Public Health to combat the ‘infodemic’
- Creating a digitally-enabled and informed workforce
- New frontiers for AI, data analytics and precision health
- Health inequalities at the forefront of transformation
HIMSS21 Europe will also feature the Interoperability Showcase and dedicated regional content hubs, spotlighting latest innovations and initiatives from each community, site visits and much more.
HIMSS Individual Members who are employees of healthcare organisations benefit from complimentary registration during the early bird period.